Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Who Knew PB&J Could Be So Good?

While shopping at Fresh Market I picked up some peanut butter that has really struck my fancy. I just want to lick the jar clean. It's from the Peanut Butter & Co and it's called White Chocolate Wonderful. If you can imagine, it is peanut butter blended with white chocolate. HEAVENLY! It is not overly sweet, but it definitely takes the flavor of peanut butter up a notch. And the pb texture is much better than what you'd get at the grocery store.

They also have several other varities which I want to try!! Like cinammon raisin, dark chocolate or honey. The company also sells jams, candies and nuts. From what I'm reading on the company website, they also have a sandwich shop in NYC.

The website has a store locator feature or you can purchase products online. If you're so inclined, t's quite a treat!

No comments: