Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jon & Kate Plus 8

Crisscrossing the lines of personal life and work for a moment ... I have a blog post and poll on my About.com site about the television show Jon & Kate Plus 8. If you're not familiar with it, it's a series on TLC about a family in Pennsylvania who have 7-year-old (8 now? I should know this) twin girls and 4 year old sextuplets. That's the 8 the title refers to: 2 + 6=8 kids. Jon and Kate (Gosselin) are the parents. I have always loved the show. It's one of the few that I record on the DVR and actually go back and watch (mostly because it is not available through iTunes or I could watch it on my iPod Touch.) Watching them makes me life seem so much more normal and manageable!
But the show is coming under fire and there's a lot of controversy about it recently. Which you can read about in my blog post at About.com. But, would you also take a moment to vote in the poll, and even leave a comment over there if you feel so inclined? I would love to see some more discussion (and pageviews! Okay, I'm being honest!) on the topic.

No comments: