Friday, August 15, 2008

Pictures from the Lake

Thought you might like to see some pictures from our trip to the lake. I'm terrible about carrying the camera around and never taking pictures. Luckily, two of my friends that were also there are bigtime photographers and scrapbookers and are always very generous about sharing pictures with us. However, I haven't heard from them yet, so I'll share a couple of the meager shots that I took.



Here's B and M on the jetski.


Here's M swimming with Cassie (that's the dog!) and a friend. The water is so clear and fresh - very nice!


Here's a sunset shot. We usually took a sunset cruise each night after dinner, which often ended up transitioning into a "starlight cruise" because we had such a good time and didn't want to head back! You could see millions of stars and several people caught sight of shooting stars. (I never got lucky -- I was too busy chatting, I guess!)

Here's B and L on the jetski. The girls love to drive the jetskis, but they have to be a little bit older before they can drive it solo without an adult accompanying them.

2 comments:

Leeann said...

Adorable pictures! It is so nice to see pictures of the girls!

Leeann

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I sounds like tons of fun. I am bad about taking pictures, too. Sometimes I want to just enjoy the moment w/o getting all wrapped up with the camera, KWIM?