Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Packing the Car

One thing that I hate about going on vacation is packing the car. Most of our vacations lately have involved air travel - so the hard part in that is packing the suitcases. Then they fit in the car no problem. But packing for a driving trip is so much more annoying to me. First of all, we tend to bring everything but the kitchen sink. Then, making it fit in the car in an orderly fashion is just beyond me. Usually this chore falls to Brian - it just seems to be a man thing, and anyway he is so much better at it than me. But he's working today, so it's up to me. He did get the bigger suitcases and the drink cooler in the car for me, so there wasn't too much heavy lifting. Everything is in it now and hopefully it will stay put until we arrive at the lake!

No comments: